What are the benefits of swimming？
1. Swimming can stretch the limbs, enhance physical strength and muscle strength, also strengthen bones, which are beneficial to the pregnant mother's body. Swimming can also lay a good physical foundation for heavy feeding work in the future.
2. Swimming during pregnancy can enhance cardiopulmonary function. The buoyancy in the water can reduce the load on the joints. Through the action of water massage and buoyancy, the fatigue of pregnant women due to the heavy body can be eliminated, and the common symptoms such as back pain can be relieved.
3. Swimming can improve blood circulation, eliminate leg and foot edema, varicose veins, hemorrhoids and other uncomfortable symptoms caused by poor blood circulation in the lower limbs of pregnant mothers.
4. Swimming can relax the body and mind, relieve stress, relieve anxiety and tension, and help to improve insomnia.
5. Moderate swimming exercise helps digestion of food and can prevent constipation, excessive weight gain and other problems.
6. It can strengthen the strength of abdominal ligaments, exercise pelvic joints, increase lung capacity, and make better preparations for smooth delivery.
Seaside/Swimming pool essentials
1. Sunglasses: It is best to choose darker colors, which are conducive to reflecting ultraviolet rays and can better protect the eyes, especially for mamas who want to take pictures by the sea. If you can't open your eyes, it will affect the beauty of the photo.
2. Sunscreen: If you go to the beach to play, you should apply sunscreen in advance. If you don't want to get a tan, keep to do sunscreen. It’s best to use instant sunscreen. In order to avoid washed off with water, reapply frequently.
3. Sunshade or sun hat: It is best to choose a dark shade or a sunshade specially designed for UV protection. Avoiding direct sunlight is the best way to prevent sun protection. If you plan to go around the beach, it is best to choose a sun hat.
4. Band-Aid: There are often some sundries on the beach, which are easy to cut, so bring a Band-Aid just in case, preferably with waterproof effect.
5. Swimming equipment: Your own swimsuits, swimming caps, swimming goggles, large towels, slippers, swimming rings and etc. are necessary. 6. Food and water: Going to the beach usually consumes a lot of physical strength, so you must bring enough food and water. Pregnant mamas should choose foods that are easy to digest and absorb. Replenishing water in time to enable the body to carry out normal metabolism is also important.
What are the precautions for pregnant women to swim?
1. Who is suitable? Swimming exercise for expectant mothers is suitable for them who usually swim before. If you have no swimming habit before pregnancy, don't do this exercise deliberately.
2. When is the suitable time? You should swim when the contractions are not very strong. This time is generally between 10 am and 2 pm. You can start swimming from the 15th week of pregnancy.
3. What kind of posture is suitable? It is not suitable to choose vigorous swimming postures during pregnancy, breaststroke and backstroke are more suitable postures.
4. What kind of swimming pool is suitable? The water temperature needs to be kept at about 30 degrees. If the water temperature is too cold, lower than 28 degrees Celsius, it will stimulate uterine contractions, which may cause premature birth or miscarriage; if the water temperature is too high, over 32 degrees Celsius, it is easy to cause fatigue. The pool water needs to be strictly disinfected so that mamas can avoid gynecological inflammation caused by bacteria.